- Provides both physical security for GPS units, and a visual deterrent against potential "smash and grab" thieves.
- Provides user with the confidence to leave their GPS in the car, where it is needed.
- Fits most auto GPS units with diagonal screen sizes ranging from 3.5-inches to 5-inches, and is adjustable to a wide variety of unit thickness.
- Stylish yet rugged outer construction and key secure your GPS in place without scratching it.
- Braided stainless steel cable provides extra security by attaching your GPS enclosed by the maplock, to the steering wheel
Thursday, December 12, 2013
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
- Display Type: LED backlit, sunlight-viewable, 5.7"diag touch-screen, 640 x 480 Pixels
- 50-channel internal GPS
- Included Accessories: Flush-mount kit, trunnion bracket, silicone-rubber sun cover, power/data/video cable
- Warranty: Three years (with product registration)
- No built-in sonar module
Saturday, December 7, 2013
- This case comes with padded dividers which are easily tailored to your needs with repositionable hook and loop fasteners, and are designed to easily organize and protect your equipment.
- Interior Dimensions NANUK 940 Case L 20 x W 14 x H 8
- Waterproof Seal- Automatic Pressure Release Valve-100% Stainless Steel Hardware-Stackable
- PowerClaw Latching System- Clamps the case tightly closed using compressive force while the integrated slide lock prevents the case from opening during transport or when dropped.
- Soft Grip Foldable Handle and integrated Hardware for an Accessory Strap and Padlock (Lock and Strap Available Separately) . The handle structure is molded with NK-7 resin.